Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Post In Which I Develop Allergy Pimples.


I am convinced that the universe is against me on this moving thing. That has to be it.
Because this morning I discovered yet another symptom of my allergic progression that began when I started staying over at the New Jersey-ite's apartment. The new symptom? Tiny hives that look like the adult onset of acne on my face. Awesome. Great. I'll just go ahead and add that to the "pink eye" puffiness, runny nose, sinus headache, and sneezing that starts about an hour after I get home every night.
Those things I could kind of handle but my vanity just will NOT be ok with this new pimple symptom.
The truth is, I'm allergic to the New Jersey-ite's dog but have convinced myself that I will not be the reason that the dog has to go.
I am not, to my knowledge, allergic to dogs. Then again, I've only had dogs that don't really shed and this one does.
My solutions are as follows:
move back into my apartment
determine that I am allergic to something else and ignore it for a few more months
tell him that the dog needs to go
new routine where the dog gets groomed on a weekly basis, vacuum like crazy, pray it goes away
start taking boatloads of Claritin

did I miss anything?
Also, isn't this plant thing great? I'd love an office like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home