Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's Play A Blog For Everyone!


One of the things that I love is when someone tells me that they don't like blogs. Or that they don't have time to read blogs. Or that blogs are like online journals and they don't care about what other people think.
It's lead me to start playing my favorite game called A Blog For Everyone. Now, I've written about my love for this game before but if you're new it's basically where I put the smack down on said "busy, uninterested" person when I tell them about a blog that would be perfect for them and they read it and love it and they can't tell anyone that they "hate blogs" anymore.
It's like a brain challenge for me and a surprise new hobby for them so it's a win/ win. Also, I get to smugly feel like I'm a super smart blog recommender afterwards.
So here's how I'm going to play online. I'm going to give you a real blog hater and my top 2 blogs that they will love. You can help in the comments if you have a good answer by sending a link. Then I'm going to send the list to the person so they can spend all future free moments checking them out.
Ready?
Guy. 29. Lives in the Southwest and is an avid photographer and street art afficionado. Currently dating around. Likes hip hop and classic rock. Hikes. Likes simple, clean design.

My answer:
Attorney Street - blog out of Chicago with great new hip hop, mostly local stuff.
Streetsy - daily street art photography.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I so know what you mean. I HATE it when people say "oh, my life isn't THAT interesting to write a blog about it. And I'm like, "well, maybe you don't MAKE YOUR LIFE INTERESTING" lol

September 2, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Grace Boyle said...

What about:

http://weburbanist.com/

September 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home