Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stalking Your Fridge


I couldn't not post this! The internets are making us so bizarre. So, at Fridgewatcher.com you can upload pictures of your refrigerator and look at the contents of other people's fridge's. I guess since "every fridge tells a story". My story would be:
Once there was a girl that didn't know how to cook, but liked going to the grocery store anyway. She buys weird things because they have nice packaging and never eats them.
Actually, I think the whole thing is weird. Do we need to share everything including pictures half eaten loaves of bread?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I'd be way to embarrassed to show off my fridge a la Cribs Style MTV. :-)

March 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home