Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hypocrite

I always get nervous when I see some new trend and think "yuck". Mostly because I will be wearing it a month later trying to convince my less fashion daring friends that they too, must wear a fashion concept I deemed "terrible" only months before.
This is exactly what happened with plaid (I think my exact words to Brooklyn were "If you ever see me wearing plaid, please kill me.") and what will likely happen with the "shorts, tights, and heels" situation that I'm seeing everywhere.
Example 1: Topshop. I hate everything about this look.
Example 2: Urban Outfitters. Not quite as bad.

Example 3: D&G and Alexander Wang.... I might like it. This is going to happen people, so start formulating your opinions on it now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home