Monday, February 9, 2009

The Importance of Hobbies

I wasn't going to tell anyone this but I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" over the weekend. I was bored and in the mood for something that wasn't going to take much brainpower to watch but I cannot refrain from commenting on this.
The ladies in that movie seriously need to get some hobbies. All they do is wait for guys to call them and whine to their friends about dating until I was audibly annoying the people sitting near me with "come ON, you wimps!" I know, I know, this movie is about dating but it did not send a good message. They tried to make it all "you'll find someone who likes you for you" but what they should have said was: how about you turn your phone off and take up photography? Or: "if you weren't so busy waiting for some idiot to call you, you could have had your master's degree done by now?"
Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't even be friends with those women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home