Saturday, February 7, 2009

Turkish Coffee


I went with the Vapous's to meet their wedding DJ last night. I wanted to make sure that the guy knew something about music and could access the songs that they (read: I) would want to hear. If you've ever gone to a wedding with bad music you know why I felt the need to go along to this meeting. The guy was really nice though he caught none of my jokes about karaoke-ing to Celine Dion at the wedding but he can't really offend anyone so I suppose I can let that slide.
Afterward, we went to dinner and had Turkish coffee which instantly became my new favorite thing. They serve it in little tiny cups and it's kind of sweet and really strong. What I don't know is: Is it a kind of coffee or a preparation of coffee?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how its prepared, locally more tea is grown...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee

t. collins

February 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home