Sunday, January 11, 2009

Irish Ears


So I met this guy last night who claimed to be from Belfast.... he may or may not have been but this guy was really entertaining anyway so he hung around our table for a while comparing ear size with everyone.  Being Irish, I understand the ear problem, my dad always says Irish people have ears like cab doors left open.  Thanks for the self confidence Pops.
Anyway,  this guy has a neck tattoo across his throat and it's in some weird gaelic writing and he won't tell me what it means.  He says it's kind of offensive.  I love it when I first meet people and they think I have sensitivities.  I decide to harass this guy until he tells me what it means and 10 minutes later he tells me it says "cut here".
Hands down the most hardcore tattoo I've seen in a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home