Monday, February 15, 2010

The Weekend In A Few Words. A Box Of Scissors And Alessi.

I thought I had been everywhere in Madison since I've been here almost 3 years and winters here will have you scouring every cranny of this city looking for something new but I did it, I found something new.  The Love and Hate Art Show at Club Inferno had everything I needed to get my art fix.  An artist that was a Zach Galifianakis look-a-like who paints a disturbing family portrait over and over, Betty Page Posters, and a big box of scissors that people seemed instinctively to want to stick their hands in (and as it got later, I saw people sticking their heads in as well)








Also, on Saturday there was a little Alessi bird on my counter that I have been drooling over for years that the New Jersey-ite gave me (the man remembers things that I forgot I even wanted).  I think I'm going to use it for coffee creamer.  Alessi, by the way, has some of the most amazing kitchen items you could ever want.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete B said...

You met my friend Fritz! He doesn't look like Zach Galifianakis! Well... I guess the big beard kind of helps.

February 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Pete- If he doesn't look like Zach Galifianakis then how did you know who I was referring to?
He's a dead ringer :)

February 15, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home