Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Stuff For People Who Suck At Making Things: Ed Roth Stencil


I saw this book at a tiny shop in New York and turned to the New Jersey-ite and said.
"Oh, I really want this.  We could make some badass stuff from the stencils in here....  like the spice rack we made?  We could do some stencils on the side... the stencils of the cassette tapes... maybe the headphones....look!  Over here!"
And I moved on into the next project in my mind, the next aisle, the next 'I need this' .  I completely forgot about the book but The New Jersey-ite gave it to me last week.
Here's why it's amazing:  The stencils are not of the flower, duck, tree, breed.  None of that heinousness.  Get it here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Royce said...

Classic gift-giving move by the NJ-ite. Make a mental note of what she tells you, acquire said item, and present it shortly in the future when it's not in the front of her mind anymore. Good job by him.

January 21, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home