Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Treehouse Obsession Goes On.


This tree house is by Nicko Bjorn Elliott and I guess it's a playhouse but I would be satisfied if this was my real house.  I'm aware by the way that my wish to live in a tree house of some kind could make it seem like I'm somewhat immature.  The whole 'living in a fort' thing and all not being the most grown up of ideas.   However I think it's not as high on the list as my Japanese toy collection, my propensity to use the New Jersey-ite's grooming tools as cleaning utensils, and the Barbie I just won't get rid of.   

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The idea of living in a tree-house is very 1960s Woodstock Retro. But, my feelings are that the hippies of the past were definitely NOT living in any tree-houses as beautiful as this one. =)

January 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

The NJ-ite can't like that factoid

January 13, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Grace Boyle said...

So so love tree houses!

Not sure if you've seen this. Web Urbanist always has great tree house posts. Check this one (http://weburbanist.com/2008/02/10/10-amazing-tree-houses-from-around-the-world-sustainable-unique-and-creative-designs/).

January 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home