Thursday, December 31, 2009

See It Now: Avatar


I really did not expect my girlfriend B to call me and tell me to see Avatar.  She's the kind of girl that really likes romantic comedies and that's about it (example: she really liked Enchantment, hated No Country For Old Men).  I knew if she liked this movie then anyone would like this movie and after seeing it I can safely say that any movie fan will find something they love about it.  Girly movie lovers will love the art especially in the beginning, Sci Fi fans will be in absolute heaven, and action movie fans will love all of the second half. 
My favorite really cool thing about this movie?
Glow in the dark freckles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Royce said...

Did you see it in 3D?

You have a "light coming from random places" theme in your last two posts... glowing freckles and wallpaper?

December 31, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home