Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Makes An Exceptional Man? My Guest Post

This post is a guest post on The Exceptional Man by Caleb Gardner. He's got great stuff for stylish men in any city.
There are a lot of great men out there. Leaders, speakers, cashiers, farmers, men doing any number of jobs in any number of cities that are really great. We know them by their accomplishments, their wardrobes, and their charming personalities. We date them, marry them, and befriend them. The list of characteristics that they have goes on and on and I've been hearing that list since I was 12 and trying to determine which ones I'd like to kiss.
The problem was, I didn't and still don't want to kiss a great man I want an exceptional man.
And exceptional?
That's a little harder.
Exceptional is Bourbon in a room full of vodka and tonic. It's Tim Burton after 10 Disney movies. Exceptional wears black tie when the invite says 'casual' and vice versa. Exceptional asks the question when everyone else is just thinking it. Exceptional welded the bike he rode in on. Exceptional isn't just great, he's different.
(read the rest of the post on An Exceptional Man)

2 Comments:

Blogger Royce said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 23, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

So I loved Caleb's blog and your guest post, I went and commented on his blog. What's kosher commenting procedure with guest posters - his blog or yours?

Answer the follow up question regardless, I think it's probably relevant to less-than-exceptional individuals just trying to grow you know?

October 23, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home