Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things You Can Do With Fake Fish.


I've been buying fake fish for about a year now. I have no idea why or what it means but I did it again this weekend. Maxwell Days is where all of the stores on State Street set up booths to get rid of a lot of inventory. For me, it's a place to pick up things like fake fish and horror movies on the cheap. Got these little guys for 25 cents. What can you do with fake fish you might ask?
You can give them to people you hardly know as a little present.
You can leave them in public sinks to give people a laugh
You can decorate your bathroom or desk with them

Here's one I got a few months ago:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, cute!

I love maxwell street days <333 yess!

I got so much stuff :D!!!!

July 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home