Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jeans We Will Probably Buy

Acne - $325
The distressed white jean. Thus begins my search for the perfect pair that looks good and does not make me look like an abominable snowman. I am just dying to get these jeans right now and will try on 800 pairs until I find the right one. That's dedication.
Snag 1: I tried on a pair over the weekend and refused to even come out of the dressing room. I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to look like that.
Snag 2: White jeans don't look good on most people. Ripped or not. But I was sitting at Rodan in Chicago on Saturday and this girl had them and they were beautiful and I have to have them now. I'll keep you posted should I find some for normal people.Tripp NYC - $70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home