Monday, May 4, 2009

I Left My Cupcake Heart In Chicago

I went to Chicago again over the weekend and although I plan to post some of the other amazing things I did, I had to post this first. After walking what felt like 8 miles in downtown Chicago, I was tired and complaining, this gloriousness appeared..... Sugar Bliss Cakes. It's on Wabash Ave. like an angel of sugar. Do NOT miss this if you are downtown Chicago. Even if you are on some kind of bikini diet or whatever, they have mini cupcakes for you. Get the Red Velvet ones and just be happy to be alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger KATE said...

Hey Caitlin!! It's Kate.. After Chris tuned me into your blog, I've been following it here and there in the infrequent downtime of PA school! Just wanted to say hi though, love the recent cupcake scene discovery, and sorry we missed you on Friday. It would have been good to see you and Breezy!

May 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home