Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bikes Out Of Bamboo.. Picture Me Rollin'


They are sustainable, gorgeous, and getting a lot of attention lately. check out the Bamboo Bike Studio for these bikes.
I'm going to look this weekend for a real bike though since all I have is a really great retro beach cruiser (it's bright pink, it has a basket plus strategically placed skulls and stars) but it's not really for bike rides per say, it's more for showing off at the Farmer's Market.
So.... I'm going to look at some bike shops that sell used bikes and pretend that I have even the faintest clue of what I'm looking for. My plan is to look for one that's nice looking and ride it around the lot. That's the end of the plan. If I like riding it, I guess I'll buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home