Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who Makes This Stuff?


So I'm trying to help cook something which means I'm sitting on the counter drinking and talking and generally being distracting. This is the only way I can "assist" in cooking. I know, it's easy. I know, it's out of fashion to be that completely helpless in the kitchen during the dawn of the dinner party. I get it.
Sample (but real) kitchen conversation:
"Do you have any salad tongs?"
"No, I have a zester."

Long way to go.

Anyway, I'm apparently the last person on the planet to see this site but if you haven't seen it yet it's This Is Why You're Fat. Get ready to lose 40 minutes there. I wish I would have thought of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- don't put so much lime in there!
- hey guess what?
- you get the stupid champaign glass

Monster

February 18, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home