Thursday, January 29, 2009

Simple



photos at Etsy
I have a craving for all things amusement park today. Cheesy acts, cotton candy, snowcones, rides that just about make you puke. It's so much better when the acts are transparent and the tricks are just tricks for fun. Anyway, I remember my mom telling me not to go to them because they "don't set up the rides properly and you could die." There were a lot of things that my mom warned me about and most of them ended in my untimely death. Deer crossing the road, jumping off of a boat while the motor was running, hanging off the side of a car while its moving, basically every single thing that seemed cool when I was 10. For some reason, jumping off of a moving boat just seemed like a really fun thing to do. Still does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home