Friday, December 26, 2008

Wanna Come Over Sometime?


I'm not going to write a flowery Christmas post.  For one, nothing about Christmas at my house is flowery, peaceful, quiet, relaxing, or anything that it's supposed to be. Here's a short list of things that happened at my house this year:

*  My mom, who apparently has developed serious ADD herds my whole family into our living room / kitchen to watch a movie and then proceeds to run both the vacuum cleaner and garbage disposal during it.
*  Ali and I found our old prom dresses and made everyone watch while we squeezed back into them and paraded around the house.
*  Hilary's cat eats most of the ribbons from the presents while we are asleep and then vomits them up on the bathroom floor.
* No less than 2 vehicles won't start on Christmas morning due to the fact that it's perpetually negative 10 degrees.  None of this stops my mom from suggesting that we "go outside and do something" every half hour.
* When we do "go outside and do something" it involved Carhartt camouflage snowmobiling suits and a Wakeboard.  Use your imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home