Monday, December 22, 2008

Dawn of The Dinner Party

I used to be the kind of person that would eat out at least 4 times a week but since fall everyone seems to be getting into the dinner party thing. I have literally been to no less than 6 in the last month and a half. What I can't decide is, do I like them because the economy is bad so everyone is staying in? Or is it because I'm finally old and this is what old people do?
For anyone out there who can't cook and has a small apartment, you can do this. Trust me, if I can go out and buy a lasagna and and everything else and pretend I made it, so can you. I even found a blog that's all about dinner parties that was pretty helpful.
I miss the days of just picking a restaurant but I have been to some pretty great dinner parties that have served everything from spaghetti and meatballs to formal 3 course dinners. I'm thinking of having another one soon... can you believe this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home