Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's, Overratedness, and Sunglasses


This year I have officially move New Year's into my over rated category. I also moved Starbucks, meditation, and the the E Channel over there.
Honestly? I go out all the time. I am now expected to go out and wait in lines and pay covers at places I never pay covers at. I'm having a little trouble amping myself up for this....
I have also been accused of having a "bad attitude" about it. ummmm have we met?
To show my positive side though, I believe 2009 will bring me these sunglasses and Theo from The Dreamers. Because they are amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

get out and do something different for the new years then... Mickey's Tavern has a free concert tonight with some poppy indie bands... just don't go to the Great Dane. worst new years i've had in town in 5 years.

December 31, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theo ain't got nothin' on Skinny Jeans

January 3, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home