Friday, December 12, 2008

Land of Enchantment

About a month ago, a friend told me she was going to New Mexico (where we met) and asked if I wanted to meet up there. Since I lived there for two years, I figured it was time for a trip back.
So here I am.
I ended up flying through Atlanta where a guy was so drunk they wouldn't let him on the plane. He tried getting a wheelchair and disguising himself as a special needs person but since we'd all seen him walking around beforehand, it didn't go too well.
So now I'm back in good old Santa Fe, I'm going to take some pictures today for your viewing pleasure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny ... I had not been to Santa Fe for over a year and wound up down there around the same time. A woman I had just met told me that I should come along. I did. Santa Fe has this effect on me, no words can describe it. I am glad that she gave me the idea to visit. I had a great time.

December 17, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home