Friday, July 31, 2009

What To Wear?

I'm trying to decide what to wear tonight since I'm in this 1940's mood lately and I just watched La Vie En Rose (amazing, why I didn't see it earlier I have no idea). So anyway, I don't have anything 40's to wear that I like and I spent an hour at Target today and didn't find anything that would work so I'm settling on a high waisted pencil skirt and a sort of Kat von D crossed with a 40's pinup girl hair.
As I was changing purses, I found this little wallet that I got at Urban Outfitters a few years ago, I love finding things I deemed "not cute anymore" and voila, they're cute again.
I also got these sunglasses today, I am so in love with these!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace Boyle said...

Are the sunglasses from Target? I have the black ones. Love them.

July 31, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Yes! For 12.99 they are a great copy of all the expensive ones like them, and since I almost lost them last night (one day? That's fast even for me) it makes me feel better not to have to look after $200 glasses all the time.

August 1, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger brooklyn said...

show me the sunglasses on your face. i want to see.

August 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home