Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I Wonder A Lot... What's In Your Luggage?

IsThisYourLuggage.com
Every single time without fail that I go somewhere and I'm standing around the luggage carousel, I think about what someone would get if they accidentally (or purposely) took my luggage. I imagine myself angrily recounting each and every item that was in my bag demanding that someone compensate me for this. I guess it's kind of a shopping spree with a twist fantasy....
Then, I think about what I might get if I mistook someone else's luggage for mine.... like my own luggage based "Deal or No Deal".
Anyway, this guy collects lost luggage, photographs it, and tries to find the owners. Honestly, this is such a cool idea. The site isn't terribly robust but it's got potential. He only takes pictures of the clothes though and not accessories which I for one would also be interested in seeing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i just like how pretty he makes the ugliness of lost luggage appear. ;)

also, just posted my thoughts on this website -- http://web-poet.com/2009/04/14/isthisyourluggage/

April 14, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home