Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Sick So I Buy Cookies

I woke up with a horrible cold today so I stay home from work to wallow in my misery for the whole day. The first text I get is from a friend who says:
"You better not be eating candy. Eat soup." And I am eating candy. I view them like cough drops, except they are good. And they sort of make me stop coughing.
For lunch I have Girl Scout cookies and contemplate my own death by this cold while talking to my friend who tells me how, in great detail, to make tomato soup.
Also, I think I have figured out the largest non lethal combo of Thera-flu and Nyquil that a person can take.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you eating candy or cannies? Hope you are feeling better tootz... :)

-Monster

March 11, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home