Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MTV's "Busted" Is As Addictive As "Cops".



It's no secret that I watch an abnormal amount of "Cops". My sister's do it too so at Christmas when we're all home we gather round the TV, make hot chocolate, and watch guys with no shirts try to outrun 5 German Shepherds.
So now, MTV has come up with their own delicious version of this show. And maybe I accidentally watched 4 episodes in a row last night. And maybe I went through a whole box of Sour Patch Kids while I did that. Aside from watching Japanese infomercials, I think guessing what the soon-to-be-incarcerated person's excuse will be is one of my favorite things to do.
I LOVE how surprised they are when the cops find heroin in the trunk. Emmy's all round!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home